Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

A quick realisation ...

Tomorrow is the wedding of one of my oldest and closest friends. She is getting married to a great guy and it's all amazingly overwhelming. I have no idea how she has the patience and strength to organise a wedding. As an outsider It seems like chaos , but she has taken it all in her stride. 
Tomorrow she will look beautiful, my whole family, including my mum who's sickness is so much better thanks to her amazing ability to be stronger than anyone I know, will send their love and we , the maid of honor and myself will stand and watch as a moment we have talked about for years happens in front of our eyes. 
Our little Steph, all grown up and becoming a wife.
He is a lucky man and we are even luckier friends that Steph picked us to share this day.
So here is an appropriate song and a beautiful picture of the pearls she gave us.
Congratulations mrs Hindes 
Going to the chapel .... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMfrLFirGWc

No comments:

Post a Comment