Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

In a grump

This week has been a bad one. Probably the worst since I moved to this place. I hate ranty blog post and I try as hard as possible not to do it but with all of this social media it's sometimes easier to rant than sit on your fingers.

So instead of ranting at you at this beautiful time of year I thought i'd write some of the things that make me happy to cheer myself  up and force myself to remember how many great things there are.

.Yoga

Yoga for Weight Loss is a step-by-step program that has been tailor made to help you lose weight naturally. It has been designed to be accessible for anyone interested in learning yoga, and it requires no prior experience or knowledge.
Yoga is something I am completly new to. I tried it for the first time last week and I instantly signed up for a three times a week course. I love the peace and quiet, the potential of flexability and the way it makes me feel instantly fit (even if I'm not). I love aching in the morning because it means I worked hard. I would go 5 times a week if I could. I feel i've turned a fitness corner. I'm hoping to keep it up for a long time.


.Christmas
Downtown Traverse City in Michigan

Of course this makes the list. Its the best time of year and I love the lights, happy faces and excuse to be happy. Baileys, hugs and christmas films are always a great way to cheer people up. I can't explain how sad I am that I can't go home for it but I have my little new Korean family with me so thats all that matters.


.Cameras


My new camera is almost a year old and I love it. I love every day with it and I love all the things i've seen through it. I hope that I can master it even more and  become a better photographer.


.Asti
Free glass of champs this Saturday, November 16 in the French Quarter Store!
I can't explain it but I can't wait for a glass of fizziness this christmas. The lack of money and lack of home means it will be the one indulgence this season and I can't wait to enjoy a single glass of Tesco's asti. Thats right, theres even a tesco brand sold in Korea. I might even indulge in a 2000\ champagne glass to enjoy it in.


.These people





No comments:

Post a Comment