Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

What would Zooey Deschanel Wear?

Recently I have discovered a fantastic website

www.wwzdw.com

What would Zooey Deschanel Wear!

It sounds silly but it is a fantastic inspiration , especially for someone who is very far away from Western fashion trends.

It has become my new secret weakness. I've started looking for inspiration before work and even started compiling a 'wish list' from the site.

I've mentioned my 'girl crush' on Zooey before and I love her style so this site is my new 'Pinterest'.

Seeing the site made me step back and look at my wardrobe. It's dire! A lot of it doesn't fit me recently so instead of doing something about it I've been mopping ,which involves eating junk which not only is wiping out my funds but also stopping me wearing even more of the pretty things I own.

So it has to stop. As of today I have my new mantra.



"Don't waste it, wear it!"




If I don't buy the pizza that costs $12 I can buy a hat or a belt or even some shoes and dresses in the cheaper shops here.

I need to get in ship shape and start channeling the woman I find inspirational when it comes to fashion:

So my new ladies to look up to in the fashion world are: #fashion #zooeydeschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Beach wear Grace Kelly style
Grace Kelly

Girl Crush: Gene Tierney
Gene Tierney

Seriously cute pixie cut
Carrie Muligan
Audrey Hepburn style dresses on sale - My Fair lady inspiration
Audrey Hepburn

I also have been looking forward to winter. Its going to be chilly enough for scarfs, hats and lovely jumpers.
So in this vain this is what i'd love to buy when I have saved my money from those junk food fiends, It's very 'Zooey' inspired:
Image 1 of Lipsy Mini Heart Print Cardigan
This cardigan : Lipsy £25.00

Image 1 of Glamorous Skater Dress in Paisley Print
Dress with brown belt  and blue suade shoes : asos.com £28.00 for dress and heels from www.heels.com
£28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment