Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Welcome little man.

ITS A BOY! Unless you have been under a extremley large rock you will know that Britain has a brand new prince. Duchess of Cambridge, Prince of Cambridge, Prince William, Royal Baby, Kate Middleton
The little bundle of joy was met with a very happy London and a lot of well wishers.
I miss London so much when something like this happens. I can just feel how lovely it must be there, everyone smiling, union jacks everywhere and people being very proud to celebrate together.
I understand that someone people are sick of this news and that they see no point in celebrating a random event but I like to think about it like we are celebrating all of the babies born this year in Britain. The royal family use to cost us 15p each a year in Britain but in the last 3 years with the wedding, baby and jubiliee they have made the country so much money that they now only cost us 5p a year. This is a very small price to pay in my eyes.
Any excuse to celebrate can't be bad can it. All we are doing is being happy. Thats all. We are celebrating together that good things happen. I'd rather have a story like this on the news than see the bad in the world. So everyone just enjoy this time. We have a prince. A couple love each other and its a brilliant summer.
Royal Baby, Kate Middleton, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William
Congratulations to the happy family.
I have put a bet on the name George so fingers crossed. Also I realise that there is a bit time difference here but I wrote my last post about the baby at the exact minute he was born in Britain. Thank you for making us all smile little fella.
Royal Baby, Kate Middleton, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William

No comments:

Post a Comment