Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

My London So Far

Moving to London has been a huge change but i've loved every second of it. I'm lucky that the lovely Mr B is born and breed Camden so I have my own personal tour guide (which I use to it's full advantage!)
Here are some snaps from the months so far.








Favourite spots so far:
.Blues Kitchen Camden - half price mondays make their gumbo twice as tasty!
.Proud Cabaret in Algate...Just Pure Burlesque Love. I'm so close to storming the stage every time I go. 
.Natural History Museum. I could stay here for hours
.ZOO! any zoo is good but this one is just extra special. Although its lacking in red pandas.
. Foundation Bar in Covent Garden. Go and try a teapot cocktail with french fancies...or definitley a sour cherry Caprihana. Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment